EVENTS / WORKSHOPS
- Learn about the basic flows of prana & apana and their application in our body.
- Learn some classical yogic breathing techniques that we can use in our everyday life to reduce stress.
- Gain knowledge about the basic breathing mechanisms, it’s dynamic along with its patterns.
- How our breathing influences and forms our bodies in all dimensions.
- Experiment with different breathing patterns while moving our bodies, to find internal space and freedom.
- We will study the relationship between breath and the nervous system.
- We will solve misconceptions and questions we have around breathing.
- To move continually from theory to practice and back, so that we can expand our experience and our sensitivity around the action of breathing and discover how breath is connected with movement, with our posture, chronic pains, and our psychology. At the end of this experience I hope that the way we see human beings, health and life is changed.
Saturday: 16:30 – 19:30| 3 hours – Lecture & Practice
Sunday: 10:00 – 13:00 | 3 hours – Lecture & Practice
Cost: 70€ (+ VAT)
What you get:
Free PDF guide with all the tools & sequences that we ‘ll practice in class.
Free personal Support via email, if you feel stuck, unmotivated or confused on how to apply everything you learned.
This workshop is open to students & teachers that have an open mind and the creative curiosity to learn and to heal.
I am looking forward to meeting you all!